Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prezi

I have just recently been introduced to Prezi and I would have to say generally I am impressed. There absolutely is a learning curve with learning and understand the features and tools with Prezi. However, I imagine the the same can be said when learning anything new. When I look at the collection of published Prezi I know I have much to learn.

I have posted two of my own Prezis. The first is how I chose to document my reflections on a mini-unit I taught. I found Prezi was an excellent way for me to organize my thoughts. I really appreciated the ability to put all my ideas on the mat and then organize it in away that makes sense for me.



Next is just a very small Prezi I did. This is nothing fancy, just me playing with some of the features like adjusting the colours and inserting a video.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting the links to your Prezi docs working! It is great to be able to review these.

    ReplyDelete